Interactive Call Center
Interactive call center is a central point in an enterprise from which all customer contacts are managed. These include one or more online call centers. More companies are turning to interactive providers to outsource everything from lead generation and survey calls to order processing. They provide great opportunity to improve customer service levels, increase productivity and save money.
The only secret behind interactive call centers is a technology known as interactive voice response ( IVR ) that automates interaction with telephone callers. Customers require high levels of availability and interactivity and IVR is one of the most essential way of providing 24 hours service.
Benefits of Interactive Call Center
- Provide 24x7 custom, friendly service, cost-efficiently.
- Offer nationwide customer "selfservice" with optional redirect to live agents.
- Automate routine and complex transactions that traditionally required processing by an agent.
- Eliminate the cost of staffing for unpredictable peaks and valleys of incoming calls.
- Avoid the expense of training agents and installing cutting-edge call center equipment.
- Provide high-response capability for weekends and off hours